I. Part One: What is a worldview? A day set of ideas about the composition of our everyday environment. The view in which we see the world around us. One’s perception of the world.
II. Part Two: Articulate the biblical/Christian Worldview (what is believed) for each of the following 5 questions. Give 2 relevant scripture references for each of the five questions below (do not write out the verses) to support why it is believed.
1. The Question of Origin – How did mankind come into existence? The book of Genesis states that God formed man from the dust of the earth and created him in his own image. Genesis 1:27 and 2:7
2. The Question of Identity – What does it mean to be human? God created us out of his very own image. We are God’s greatest creation. Nothing on earth has rule over us. God gave us dominion over all creatures that move about the sea, sky and land. Genesis 1:26-28
3. The Question of Meaning/Purpose – Why do we exist? We were created to be in relationship with God. To get to know him, engage in prayer and fellowship with him. We are here to know and fulfill God’s perfect will for our lives. Romans 12:2 and John 10:10b
4. The Question of Morality – How should we live our lives? We are to live in Christ. As we live in Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit we will be living according to God’s divine plan for our lives. When we live like Christ the way we think, speak, and do will always be in accordance to God’s plan. Colossians 3:12-17 and Ephesians 4:29-32
5. The Question of Destiny – Is there an after-life? Death isn’t the end. It is a state of transition from human existence to our spiritual existence. As a believer of God who is saved our ultimate reward is to be with our Savior and live in Heaven for eternity. Heave is a place of peace and joy. It is described as being a city of pure gold and a place where there is no more pain, sickness or fear....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document